Uzm. Dr. Ali Cengiz Buğdaycı
Born in Fethiye in 1950, he is married and has two children. He completed his primary, secondary and high school education in Izmir.
He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1973.
He completed his specialty training at Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Child Health and Diseases Clinic in 1977.
1973 - Graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine
1977 - Ege University Faculty of Medicine, Child Health and Diseases Clinic
Areas of Expertise
• Child health
• Grafting, Growth, Development
• Diseases with fever and rash
• Allergic rhinitis
• Cow's milk allergy
• Infectious diseases
• Newborn jaundice
• Urinary tract infection
• Childhood gastroesophageal reflux disease
• Protection from rotavirus
• Autism diagnosis and treatment methods